Appliance Maintenance program rebate details.
With winter coming, now is a good time to have your natural gas appliances serviced. You could get up to $150 in rebates if you have the work completed by a licensed gas contractor between September 1 and November 30, 2020
New Install and Upgrade Rebates
Update: Fortis BC Double Rebates!
As part of the Home Renovation Program, Fortis BC has doubled the rebates on select upgrades to make it more affordable to purchase high-efficiency space heating equipment and products.
Here’s what you need to know:
Register here, available from Oct 1st.
- Customers need to register online for a unique promo code between October 1 and December 31, 2020.
- Customers must have their eligible upgrades installed and invoiced between October 1, 2020, and March 31, 2021.
- Customers need to submit their rebate applications online within six months of their invoice date.
Here are just a few examples of the Double Rebates Fortis is offering:
- Natural gas furnace (≥ 97% AFUE): was $1,000, now $2,000
- Natural gas furnace (95% to 96.9% AFUE): was $800, now $1,600
- Furnace manufacturer connected thermostat: was $150, now $300
- Natural gas boiler (94% AFUE and higher): was $1,000, now $2,000. See more details at rebates on high-efficiency boiler replacement.
- Combination system: was $1,200, now $2,400 (plus a $300 two-upgrade bonus). See more details at rebates on high-efficiency boiler replacement.
- Fireplace: was $300, now $600.